Sunday, June 28, 2015

Four Wheeling with The Ernests

 We were invited to go four wheeling to Jacob City.  It's up a canyon just east of Stockton.  I was told it was pretty flat and easy. My kind of 4 wheeling.  It turned into more of a "White Knuckle" Ride.  I think I got off 3 times,  and had my 4 wheeler brought down to a "Safer" spot.

 This is steeper than it looks.....And Yes someone went up and back down it.   Wasn't Me!  I'm not much of a risk taker.

 We came across this really cool old cabin.

 With a 'back to nature" toilet.  At least you could see whats coming.

 At the top we saw this bus,  no clue how it got there,  since some of the roads were no wider than my 4 wheeler

The view was awesome,  The scenery was beautiful the entire ride.  Would I go again on this "White Knuckle" ride?......Umm Maybe!


No comments: