Friday, June 27, 2014

The Zoo,  The Zoo,  The Zoo..

Here we go...It was a great day for the Zoo.


They have a new exhibit ...."The African Savannah"

Got to Love the elephants.

Mr "K" giving us his very best   "Lion Roar"

Miss "K" wasn't sure she wanted to pose with the Fake Gorilla.

Pictures with Miss "M" and Mr "K".

The Polar Bear was awesome....

They have added a Splash Pad to the Zoo.  So if you go bring a towel.

Loved this Gorilla.  It's nice to see the Primates outside instead of cooped up in the inside.

I asked Mr "K" if he wants his Turtle to be this Big?  He said " You bet",  then I can ride him around the yard.

I Love how Erin wears her hat....it's always way down almost covering her eyes.....I think I will call her "Gangsta AirBear"

Was a Great day at the Zoo.....Always Love going.  Thanks to B's family for letting us tag along!


No comments: